Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Photo Diary | Fitra comes to Cologne | Travel



 It's the first time that Fitra and me actually meet in the city one of us really lives in. For the ones who don't know...

Fitra is my best friend from Yogyakarta who is currently studying in Utrecht, Holland and we love to travel around together and take pictures.

None of the pictures from this post have been planed at all, just taken, neither were they edited. 






I really want to make it a tradition now that anywhere I go to for a trip I make some sort of a Photo diary. 








 Photos by: Fitra Annisa & Me

4 comments:

  1. And thanks for dropping by on my blog.
    Already hiatus for a month, actually. I think I'm gonna update it soon. your blog is inspiring ;)

    P.S.
    About that pancake on my blog..
    I have no problem with it since it was super delicious. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing shots! love it :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are all beautiful!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

huh? What did you say?