Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Villa Hawila | lifestyle

[Entrance View]

Arriving to this sight on a beautiful afternoon after a long day I imideately droped my bags at the entrance of Villa Hawila, sitauted in the heart of Canggu not too far from the Denpasar Airport, Bali and just starred at the beautifulness of this Villa.

I was welcomed by the butler and the maid with a welcome drink, my bags were braught to my room, one of three big rooms in the villa. Since the sun was still shining bright I wouldn't want to do anything else but lay by the beautiful pool sunbathing, chatting with my friends.
(I recomend the Villa for a big group of friends, you can have a lot of fun, or a family holiday because every part of the family will have something to do.)

[The "Garden Eden"]
[The Dining Table]
 
 The Villa offers extra ordinary 5 star services that make your stay so effortless and relaxed for a really good price you pay way more for other 5 star hotels with less service and facilities. Perfectly for a gertaway away from the touristy stress but still only minutes away from the restaurants and bar and so on in Seminyak and Kuta.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR BOOKING REQUEST CONTACT ME (contact.josays@gmail.com) SO A GOOD DEAL CAN BE ARRANGED!


[Welcome Area]


There's nothing that I'm more tired of than cheesy, full of lies holiday reports so I'm gonna stay short and report instead with some beautiful shots of the villa.

I visited the villa in a week, that was surrounded of two stressy weeks which I totally forgot not becuase I relaxed so well, had a massage coming to the house, went jogging in the morning in the quiet neighbourhood take a jump in the sea and come back to the pook side.

[The Pool]
[One of the 3 Bathrooms]


I could go to the beach every morning, it's super near and the villa offers transportation on request, and in the evening I would go to the bars of Legian as well only a few minutes away, actually it's situated in the middle of everything in Bali.
[Master Bed]


I know this article sounds like total advertising I admit, but try it out and you will experience yourself, you wouldn't want to stop talking about it as well.






[A beautiful view from the Balcony]
RECOMMENDED
AFFORDABLE


1 comment:

huh? What did you say?