Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall | outfit

[Shirt: LiztoMenswear|Shoes: Handmade|Coat: H&M]
































It's been a long time ever since I have posted something on JoSays. but finally I got the time again to post a new outfit post. Right now writing this post I'm sitting stuffed on a balcony in the north of sweden, north of the arctic circle, stuffed on a blanket. In a future blogpost I will write more about this journey.
Here in Jokkmokk, the village I am at it is actually autumn. The people that live here walk around in sandals though... despite 3°C temperature outside. Me personally, I am freezing, the weather is about the weather of a cold winter in the city I live in (Cologne) so it was time to get the warm clothes, already. 




















Photos by: Jana Bel // Olympus Pen mini E-PM2 // Location: Jokkmokk Kyrka (New Church of Jokkmokk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

huh? What did you say?