Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Winter Wishlist | fashion

It's december already and, as every year when december starts, I start to fantasize about aaaaaall I would really like to have:

PULLOVERS

Chriminal Damage
this year is the first that I voluntarily wear pullovers, and enjoy wearing them.

Chriminal Damage
ASOS
ASOS
New Look
H&M
ASOS
ASOS
My this year's moto was the more outrageous the better, that also goes with the pullovers, an interesting print on or knitting pattern catches my eye in less than a second. Them pullovers on top are definitly on my winter wishlist 2013/14.
The one on the top right apparently is a knitted Polo-Shirt, was so fascinated of that.


Accessories

I've never been a guy that ever really looked at or for accessories. But this winter I would love somethings to push up an outfit with the pullovers above
ASOS.com
ASOS.com
ASOS.com
ASOS.com

River Island
Reclaimed Vintage
ASOS.com
Icon Brand

Reclaimed Vintage
ASOS.com


Please call me hipster if you like, but just the fact that mustaches are the traitmark of hipster makes me want to have them on my clothes even more, just to provoke the people.
Those rings (outrageous as you can see), eventually even a neckless (really am not the neckless type of person), bracelets and watches definitly get on my wishlist for winter 2013/14.


Jackets

ASOS
Jackets are always good, here what I WANT, NEED,LUST this winter.
Reclaimed Vintage
Criminal Damage
Belfield

Belfield

ASOS
PS: The mess within the photos was sort of wanted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

huh? What did you say?